materials marked with a lock icon require logging in
The Power of the Lennon Wall
Activity / B1+ / 45 + 45 min
- practice their presentation skills in English
- work with English realia
- learn about the consequences of criticising the government in China
- explore connections of Prague and Badiucao
UPDATED: How to reflect on emotions after the film screening
- Why is it important to reflect on emotions?
- Basic methods of reflection
- From reflection to discussion
Questions and Answers
- human rights suppression in China
- conditions for artistic expression in China
- Badiucao and his family
- Chinese community in Australia
Teaching with documentaties: Methodological handbook
Handbook containing a collection of comprehensive activities designed for teaching with documentaries, along with the OWIS theoretical framework for English lessons.
Accompanying and recommended materials
Presentation for teachers that can be used throughout the whole lesson.
A YouTube video depicting an interview with the artist.
The official website of the artist.
Check out Badiucao's posts.
Badiucao in DOX
An article and a photo gallery of the exhibition of Badiucao's art in the DOX gallery.