materials marked with a lock icon require logging in
Future for the Planet
Activity / B1+ / 90 min
- Learn vocabulary related to environmental issues, waste, and sustainability
- Develop their strategic competence when expressing and communicating their opinions
- Think about what has the greatest impact in terms of environmental protection
Questions and answers
- What is responsible consumption?
- What impact does industry have on the environment?
- What influences our ecological footprint?
UPDATED: How to reflect on emotions after the film screening
- Why is it important to reflect on emotions?
- Basic methods of reflection
- From reflection to discussion
Teaching with documentaties: Methodological handbook
Handbook containing a collection of comprehensive activities designed for teaching with documentaries, along with the OWIS theoretical framework for English lessons.
Accompanying and recommended materials
Zero Waste Town
Article about the first zero waste town in Japan
Lauren Singer: Why I live a zero waste life
TED Talk about a zero waste way of life
Creating a “Zero Waste” Classroom: A Teacher's Guide to Reducing Waste
Article with tips on how to create a zero waste classroom
Učím o klimatu
Jak zařadit klimatickou změnu do výuky? Jak rozvíjet aktivitu a kritické myšlení? Stáhněte si zdarma výukové materiály o klimatu do různých předmětů.