materials marked with a lock icon require logging in
Thinking about the consequences of our actions
Activity / B2+ / 90 min
- Learn vocabulary connected with food waste issues
- Learn how they can reduce food loss in their households themselves
- Think about thriftiness and consequences of their own everyday habits
Questions and Answers
- ecological footprint
- Sustainable behaviour
- food waste
Jak na reflexi emocí po filmové projekci
- proč je důležité pracovat s emocemi, které film v žácích vyvolal
- základní metody reflexe: Jedno slovo, I.N.S.E.R.T., Pětilístek
Accompanying and recommended materials
Just Eat It film
The official Just Eat It website. It includes details about the film, recent news, etc.
Website offering some tips on how to reduce less and behave sustainably. It is also possible to take a quiz to find out your foodprint.
How to reduce food waste
A BBC guide on how to reduce food waste.