In Real Life
- In Real Life - Offline Experiment
- Beeban Kidron
- Spojené státy
- 2 min.
- Think about the causes and consequences of hate speech in online space.
- Realise the danger of hate speech.
- Understand the impact of one’s behaviour.
“All Muslims are terrorists.” “Homosexuality is a disease.” “You are the weirdest kid in school.” Comments like this that are common on the internet are said by real people. Do they know how the victims feel, though? This spot shows how anonymous comments affect real people. Would we really say something like that to a stranger in the street? Shouldn’t the rules on the internet be the same as in real life?
materials marked with a lock icon require logging in
Activity / A2+ / 45 min
- Discuss and present their ideas in English
- Realise the causes and consequences of hate speech
- Think about how to react to hate speech posts
Questions and Answers
- hate speech and its victims
- defence and consequences of HS
Jak na reflexi emocí po filmové projekci
- proč je důležité pracovat s emocemi, které film v žácích vyvolal
- základní metody reflexe: Jedno slovo, I.N.S.E.R.T., Pětilístek
Jak pracovat s audiovizuálními materiály
- instruktážní film
- rady a doporučení
- obecné aktivity