materials marked with a lock icon require logging in
The First Impression
Activity / B1+ / 45 min
- Practise making comparisons and describing a picture
- Focus on a specific variety of English and notice the differences
- Think critically about racism and its causes
- Realise that the first impression is subjective and usually based on various prejudices
Questions and Answers
- the meaning of the word "negro"
- racism and its causes
- possible solutions of racism
UPDATED: How to reflect on emotions after the film screening
- Why is it important to reflect on emotions?
- Basic methods of reflection
- From reflection to discussion
Jak pracovat s audiovizuálními materiály
- instruktážní film
- rady a doporučení
- obecné aktivity
Accompanying and recommended materials
Hate Free Culture (CZ)
Association aimied at living without violenece and hatred.
Kick It Out (EN)
English football’s equality and inclusion organisation.