- Velká Británie
- 1 min.
- Become aware of the subjectivity of perception and judgment.
- Learn to explain the terms "racism" and "labelling".
- Develop empathy, tolerant attitude and respect towards differences.
He is born pink and when he grows up, he turns white. In the sun, he first turns red and then brown. When it's cold, he's blue. When he's sick, he's green and when he's angry, he turns red. Who is it? The white man – the one who loves to call people with other skin "colored"!
materials marked with a lock icon require logging in
The First Impression
Activity / B1+ / 45 min
- Practise making comparisons and describing a picture
- Focus on a specific variety of English and notice the differences
- Think critically about racism and its causes
- Realise that the first impression is subjective and usually based on various prejudices
Questions and Answers
- the meaning of the word "negro"
- racism and its causes
- possible solutions of racism
Jak na reflexi emocí po filmové projekci
- proč je důležité pracovat s emocemi, které film v žácích vyvolal
- základní metody reflexe: Jedno slovo, I.N.S.E.R.T., Pětilístek
Jak pracovat s audiovizuálními materiály
- instruktážní film
- rady a doporučení
- obecné aktivity