materials marked with a lock icon require logging in
Questions and Answers
- How Facebook advertising works
- How social networks and media influence elections
- What social networks do to stop the spread of fake news
UPDATED: How to reflect on emotions after the film screening
- Why is it important to reflect on emotions?
- Basic methods of reflection
- From reflection to discussion
Teaching with documentaties: Methodological handbook
Handbook containing a collection of comprehensive activities designed for teaching with documentaries, along with the OWIS theoretical framework for English lessons.
Accompanying and recommended materials
Why do people troll and what can you do about it?
BBC article on the topic of trolling.
How to Identify a Troll on Social Media?
Article provoding tips on how to spot a troll on social media.
Inside the bizarre world of internet trolls and propagandists
TED talk by Andrew Marantz.